~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Sunday, February 6

A Day in Windsor

We went to see my Grandma who was visiting Jack and JoAnne in Windsor. We took Hillary and Grandma out for supper and had a really nice time. I love my Grandma :) I have put more pictures up on imageevent, but these were a few cute ones.

Having a special walk with Great Grandma

So cool!

Jessi and Grandma

Tim and Uncle Giacomo and Aunt JoAnne Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so special. i know how much you love your grandma. i wish my kids had great grandparents to hang out with!

Jessi said...

Thanks Michelle,
it is very special that I still have my grandma around - and Tim has a great-grandma...it's a neat relationship!