~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Saturday, May 7

My Early Mother's Day

Since Garnet is working nights this weekend we celebrated Mother's day early. And the celebration was stretched over 2 days ;)
They took me out for Dinner on Friday, let me sleep in on Saturday morning, made hot coffee and waffles and then cleaned the whole house (spotless!) while I had a bath and did nothing. It was perfect!! Just what I needed. My hubby is a sweetie!!
They also spent Friday morning making me a very special Mother's Day Card ~ which was extra special because Garnet isn't into the whole 'craft time' thing. I'm a lucky Mommy :)

Happy Mother's Day to every Mom that I know --- and especially my own Mommy ;)

xo J

No comments: