~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Tuesday, August 23

Aaaaahhhhh....

I actually get to sleep in my own bed tonight and it's calling my name very clearly so this will be a very short post!!

I was home for about 45 mins on Sunday afternoon and that was to have a shower and pack for our camping trip with friends for the next 2 days. So this is the first night home since August 8th. I'm tired - but had a great time up north and camping. Shared a bunch of fun crazy times with family and friends. I'm sharing a bunch of pictures from the wedding and my last few days up North...the camping trip pics will have to wait. Wow it's amazing how good it feels to be home....can you hear me sighing???

G'night....enjoy the pics.

xo J

No comments: