~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Saturday, August 13

Having fun...despite.

So we are enjoying our time up here in the great white north. Today my family is gone to a wedding for Lindsay Smith. Which is really cute because she was one of my campers my first year as a counsellor at Kiddies Camp at Camp ABK!! Wow....I feel old!

Yesterday our luck streak continued when Garnet got a flat tire on the rental car. We have to pay for it because we didn't take their extra insurance of $15 per day. And of course it was in the side wall - which is unrepairable - so we had to get a whole new tire.

It's been great to see everyone - I got a visit in with Emily and her boys on Thursday and then we went out for breakfast (alone!...no kids!!) on Friday before she went back to Bracebridge. And we got to enjoy a few visits with the sweet Michelle and her boyfriend Chris. Bobbi is a beautiful mom and Dakota is such a happy little baby!! I had her giggling yesterday -- right from the belly giggling...adorable.

My mom's friend Judy Rae was looking after her 2 grandsons which are just a little younger than Tim so we had a play date with them at the park. Tim loves all the older people attention but sometimes it's nice to have little people to run around with too!!

Enjoy all the pics below....I'm loving this "bring the card reader on vacation" thing I have going :)
xo J

No comments: