~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Sunday, August 6

Quinn Reunion - August 5, 2006

My Mom's Brother's and Sisters
Youngest to oldest (almost.....Quinn brainfreeze {the ladies in the middle} and minus the 3 missing) --- (L-R) Jack, Keith, Shawn, Vanessa (standing in for mom Faunie who was gone for a swim), Mary, Vicki, Nancy and Sue.
Missing; Tim, Terry and Mick Posted by Picasa

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked -- I'm relying on the real photographer in the family (Uncle Hans, please?) to email me his collection as I'm sure there are a lot of great ones!
I found out there were a lot more fans of the blog than I had thought, I'm so glad you all enjoy hearing about my crazy life.....you should use the comments!
I will owe Garnet for months now - for dragging him to this.....my own immediate family gatherings are hard enough on him!! If anything, this will help him to understand my mother a little better - and realize that genetics is something you just can't help ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessi
Thanks for the great photos! It was a pleasure meeting Garnet & Tim. Ask Tim to teach you the stature game that his great Aunt Mary taught him.