~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Wednesday, September 27

Fire on the Street!

Watching the excitement! Posted by Picasa

A car started on fire on our street and Tim was absolutely enthralled in all the excitement. No one was hurt -- so it was very interesting to watch the firemen work. Hillary had to drive through the excitement on her way home - and was so busy looking for the hot firemen she barely noticed the fire! .....;) joking babe.

3 comments:

Hilsy said...

lol...was it that obvious! ;)

Jenni said...

If it was me having to drive sown the street I would have probably hit something. Isn't fun to watch firemen Tim. I on the other hand have a different interest in watching them work.

Ta Ta for now!!
*jenni

Jenni said...

down the street I meant.. silly fingers got away from me!!