~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Thursday, January 6

Why?

Sometimes thats all I can say, Why?.... What's the point?

We are told that there's a reason for everything. But there seems to be too much of the unreasonable lately. We've all been seeing the horror of the Tsunami on the news the past week. Our little friend Julia will only be 1 year old tomorrow - she has been fighting against cancer half of her life. And last night I found out a boy that I knew growing up has died in a Ski-Doo accident, he was only 18.

I don't understand.

It has made me appreciate all that I have and the health of my family. But I can't comprehend what the people going through those circumstances are supposed to learn, or even how they are supposed to cope. It makes me think of all the selfish things I've done and when I've wanted something more than I have...or been ungrateful for what I do have. But it doesn't seem like enough compared to their pain. And I don't think there's even an answer for the Why?....but I can't say anything else.

xo J

No comments: