~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Friday, January 7

Yep, it's official...

He's my son!
Like the chubby cheeks and bad temper weren't enough, we found out that Tim is allergic to Advil today. I've been allergic to ASA, Aspirin and Advil most of my life -- but we thought Tim had inherited Garnet's 'healthy' genes. He's had a sore throat and fever for the last 2 days and I thought he just had tonsilitis for the kazillionth time. So we were giving him Children's Advil for the fever and pain. He broke out in a huge rash all over his face and body and I decided to take him to emerg....where we got the news. Along with Strep Throat! Poor little guy.

He won't ever sleep with us unless he's sick, so we're all running on a few hours of interrupted sleep and fighting for the blankets.....but that's just another joy of parenting - and I love it too!!

xo J

No comments: