~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Friday, February 11

I'm a Proud Mama :)

Tim got his report card yesterday....he's so smart! I mean, of course every parent thinks that their kid is the next Einstein -- but I can brag for a minute :)

He's doing very well in all the areas, the teacher is absolutely amazing and I know this has helped him a great deal. It's exciting to hear all of the things he's learning and soaking in! He's just moved up a level in reading because he's sounding out letters and words...already!

We are very proud because he is very smart, but it's so good to hear all the positive things the teacher has to say about his character and spirit!

She says; "Tim is very creative and enthusiastic, expressing himself in unique ways..." and "His lively nature and interesting comments and questions bring so many smiles to the whole class"

She also mentions how he offers creative ideas to help invent new dances to perform as a class....I asked him to show us last night but he was so embarrassed! I'll be sure to get it on video when he decides to share it with us....just as long as he doesn't dance like his father :)

Aawwww, it's good to be a Mommy!!

xo J

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that's great. tim sure is a sweetie. i hope he shows you his cool dance moves.

Jessi said...

thanks michelle, i think he's a sweetie too ;)
dance moves are in the making...he loves showing off so there will be a video soon!

Anonymous said...

ahhh!! I am the Proudest aunt right now!! :) I mean I always am...but this is exciting news!! I am glad to hear he is doing so well!!
Love you guys!!