~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Friday, October 7

Slacker

Wow, I never thought I'd slack this much on my blog.... ;)

This week has been good with the usual busy-ness. Garnet has taken over the computer a few days in order to get caught up on his computer repairs that he's been putting off.

Tim has been getting over the usual 'beginning of school sickness' that usually happens with all the germ-sharing that happens.

We are heading up to North Bay for the weekend to have Yummy Turkey with my family. And to enjoy some real fall weather and colours -- since it still feels like summer here!!

I'm sure there will be lots of pictures from our weekend to share when I get back.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
xo J

No comments: