~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Friday, February 24

Interview

I had an interview today for a Unit Helper position at the hospital. It is the position that I am volunteering in - and a job opening came up that was too good to refuse. It would be a really great opportunity for me - and I'm excited but trying not to get my hopes up because there are plenty more qualified people that applied.

Ang - I saw Dan, {the interview was on his floor}....but he looked busy and I was in another room. You can tell him he looks like he knows what he's doing though ;)

I'll keep you updated on the news -- even if it's bad news. I will find out early next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess, that is awesome!! would you be working on his floor? that would be so cool!! if so, maybe he could put in a good word for you, he is very respected, and i think that gives him some pull, if you know what i mean! i don't want to say too much here, but maybe we could talk. good luck!
Ang

Jessi said...

that's sweet ang, yes -- we'll talk!!