~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Tuesday, August 1

Feelin' hot, hot, hot....

It was 36 degrees celcius (97 F) yesterday - with the humidex it was 48 C (118 F)....it was too hot to move! I told Josh I wish he wasn't here, because with him here I have to wear clothes!! (Just one of the many things I say to traumatize my siblings.....can't wait for Hillary to come hehehe)

And it's supposed to be even hotter today! I am not removing myself from the pool today at all.

4 comments:

vicki said...

poor you..I think...
xo Mom

Michelle said...

this is why i am oh so glad that i have friends down the street who have central air and gave us their keys and permission to use thier house to play during the day whenever we want to... i don't think we're even going to play outside today, it's wayyyy too hot!

Green Squiggly said...

you guys should get one of those air conditioners that go in your window. we didthat and at least we have one room that has a bit of relief.

kelly said...

oh. my. gosh. that is WAY too hot. but so nice that you have a pool to live in! :)