Michelle tagged me -- I'll tag Hillary (cause something needs to be done about her lousy blogging skills) and Rachel (cause you are on my mind after that really sweet email ;)
1) Are your parents married or divorced? 34 years married
2) Are you a vegetarian? No, I was for 6 years….but I’m a carnivore now
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes, but not the biblical interpretation
4) Have you ever come close to dying? I don’t think so, but I’m a wimp so I may have felt like I am sometimes ;)
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7? My wedding rings, my hoop earrings, my gold bracelet that Garnet bought me for Graduation in 1999, and the white gold chain that he bought me when he went to Canada’a Wonderland without me on our First Anniversary.
6) Favorite time of day? Evening/Night…I am NOT a morning person
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes
8) Do you wear makeup? Yes, I’m a recovering Makeupaholic
9) Ever have plastic surgery? Nope – it’s all real
10) Do you color your hair? Yes
11) What do you wear to bed ? Depends on the temperature….
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Ummm…speeding? I burn CDs and DVDs…..I’m a relatively good girl ;)
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows? Yes….I don’t like the caterpillar look I inherited from my Dad ;)
15) What kind of sneakers? My running shoes are New Balance, My other shoes are comfy clog types but I’d wear flip-flops all year if I could.
16) What is your Hair color? Usually blond – but I recently went almost back to my regular natural light brown – with a little red. Ok, truthfully? I don’t have a flippin clue!
17) Future child's name? What if we don’t want a future child……..?
18) Do you snore? NO! (and I have a husband who sleeps like a log so no one will ever know if I do hehehe)
19) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere warmer than here….I would love to travel everywhere. And I have a husband who won’t fly so I’m looking for travel partners ;)
20) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No I sleep with real ones.
21) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Travel, but then I’d probably have to do the sensible adult stuff that Michelle said too….pay off mortgage and student loans and stuff.
22) Hamburger or hot dog? I really don’t like either – except in the summer BBQ. But even then I’d prefer a Chicken burger over both….does that count?
23) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheese Cappelletti
24) City, beach or country? Beach, totally.
25) What was the last thing you touched? My cup of water….?
26) Where did you eat last? On the couch (I got home from work and they had already eaten)27) When's the last time you cried? Yesterday…it doesn’t take much
28) Do you read blogs? Of Course, I’m addicted ;)
29) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? If I had to sure……Halloween, as a Joke….but I don’t think I’d make a habit of it
30) Ever been involved with the police? No, I told you – I’m good.
31) What's your favorite shampoo conditioner? I go by the smell – it has to smell fantastic….cause they all work the same
32) Do you talk in your sleep? No, but I am forced to listen to Garnet in his sleep
33) Ocean or pool? Ocean.
34) What's your favorite song at the moment? Depends on the mood….anything but twangy country and head banging shit
35)What's your favorite color(s)? Yellow and brown
36) Window seat or aisle? Window
37) Do you feel you have had a truly successful life? I think I am in the midst of living a successful life, but I think I would be settling if I said it was already successful. There is still so much life to live….
38) Do you like beer or wine? Strawberry Wine mmmmm and Red Wine...beer is stinky
39) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut it
40) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah….most days
41) Basketball or Football? Basketball – cause guys in tight pants give me the heeby jeebies
42) How long do your showers last? Looooong…..and baths last forever…..wanna see my water bill? ;)
43) Automatic or do you drive a stick? I CAN DRIVE A STICK NOW!!!! (but because I am a daydreamer I will always prefer an automatic)
44) Cake or ice cream? Neither….I like salty stuff
45) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Only once, and I hated it….I’m a good girl
46) Have you ever given money to a tramp? Whoa! No!....oh like a Homeless person? then yes.
47) Have you been in love? Of Course
48) Where do you wish you were? Somewhere warmer than this winter shit
49) Are you wearing socks? I hate wearing them – but I hate being cold even more – so Yes! It’s -30 out there!!
50) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, but I don’t remember much of it
51) Can you tango? No, but I really want to learn!! (Something else that Garnet won’t do with me ;(…..any takers?
52) Last gift you received? An over the range microwave (the extent of my birthday this year….and it hasn’t even happened yet!)
53 ) Last sport you played? Wow….I don’t play sports anymore. I kicked Garnet’s ass in Badminton in the summer…..does that count?
54) Things you spend a lot of money on? Home renovations…..blah
55) Where do you live? Sarnia, the stinky city
56) Where were you born? North Bay, the mullet town
57) Last wedding you went to? My Cousin Nick and Lanna’s….but I’m going to Kim’s in April weeeeee!!!
58) Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
59) Most loved food(s): Pasta, Pickles, Olives, Fruit
60) Most hated food(s): Mashed Potatoes….and mushy stuff, but really – I’ll eat anything.
61)What's your least favorite chores? Folding Laundry! (I would buy a machine to do it if there was one!)
62) Can you sing? No, and I’m not one of those people that think I can….I really suck at it. Like totally.
63) Last person you text messaged? I’m so out of the loop….I never have!! (Yes, I’m married to mr. technology but that’s one thing we haven’t gotten into)
64) Last place you went on holiday? North Bay to see the family
65) Favorite regular drink? Water or milk