~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Wednesday, August 31

genious?

I know every parent thinks that they are raising the next Einstein....but there is something to be said about learning to tie your shoes in 2 tries...so let me brag about my Einstein for a minute.

No kidding - I sat down with Tim last night prepared to take the next week to teach him how to tie his shoes before school starts. The kid got it in 2 tries. Then he starts the "ok, now look how fast I can do it...."

Show off!

Tonight's homework; E=MC2

2 comments:

Michelle said...

way to go, tim!!!! you'll have to teach kaeden when it's time for him to have lace up shoes!

Anonymous said...

babe, it's charity again! email me @ charitiny@hotmail.com so we can get some catching up done!!