~ honest. sincere. embarrassing. funny. with a healthy dose of sarcasm. ~
___________________________________

Friday, January 8

Don't blame it all on Facebook

Coincidentally, I signed up for Facebook a couple of years ago and right around that time my blog started to suffer. Funny how that works, isn't it?

But as much as I enjoy catching up with what's-their-name from high school, that I spoke to twice and can't really remember ever using each other's names during either of those conversations....I miss my blog. I am kidding of course, Facebook has brought some wonderful people from my past back into my life. But I do waste a lot of time on it!

I need to write. And it is a powerful need. In reading some of the older posts - I realized that I was slipping away from what I wanted to blog about and I wasn't enjoying blogging. Writing is my outlet - some days it's all I can do but sit down and write a poem or a paragraph or a letter. That's what gets me through. I don't want to feel obligated to blog about anything - but I want my blog to be open and honest. And I'm ready to go there again.

I will post less pictures here than I used to - and use my blog as my writing escape.

While I am getting back into the swing of blogging - enjoy some of the archives and the new search engine. I love looking back - and remembering the past through the posts. This is what made me get back into it. Reading of the embarrassment, the many cars, the many tears, some more embarrassmentthe unique husband stories, Tim growing up through the years, lots of laughter and of course more embarrassment.

Glad to be back. It feels like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...intersting ads too ;)

xo Mom